Hi All –
I wanted to make you aware of an upcoming summer internship program opportunity at Wells Fargo. We are hoping to attract the interest of the military/veteran student organizations on the Arizona State University Campus. Here is a brief summary of the program.
- The Consumer Lending Group will be accepting applications for the CLG Internship Program from February 8th – 14th, 2014 via www.wellsfargo.com/careers. To search and apply for positions in the program, please search by keyword “CLG Internship Program” within the application window stated above.
- Specific opportunities will be available in businesses across the Consumer Lending Group in a variety of locations nationwide
- The program, which is targeted toward current juniors and seniors, presents a great opportunity for students to gain hands-on experience and exposure to one of Wells Fargo’s largest businesses.
- I’ve attached a flyer containing more information about the program as well as the application instructions. I’d greatly appreciate it if you could forward this information to your members who might be interested. I will follow up with more detailed information after the New Year, but anyone with questions about the program in the meantime is welcome to contact me at Kendra.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thank you in advance for your assistance in sharing this flyer with the military/veteran student organizations. I hope that your group members will apply!
Kendra Sones | Lead Recruiter
Talent Acquisition and Planning
Wells Fargo Consumer Lending Group | 7001 Westown Pwky. | West Des Moines, IA 50266
Tel: 515-213-4421 |Kendra.Sones@wellsfargo.com